New Jersey Social Media Summit
Engaging Initiatives: Transforming Social Media Research and Practice
William Paterson University
Friday, April 10, 2015 • 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
University Commons Ballroom C,
Wayne, New Jersey
This academic summit for students and prospective graduate students, scholars, and business professionals offers the opportunity to network with others in the exciting and growing field of social media research and practice. Learn about the latest social media research and trends that can help you succeed in your career. Our distinguished panel of social media scholars and professionals will share their finding on topics including:
- The state of social media research
- Measuring social media communication
- Big data in social media
- Social media for community building
- How social media and technology are changing today’s society and shaping the future.
- Katie Delahaye Paine, CEO & Social Media Measurement Consultant, Paine Publishing
- Dr. Tina McCorkindale, Associate Professor, Appalachian State University / Editor of Institute of Public Relations Social Media Research Center
- Dr. Jennifer Gibbs, Associate Professor, Rutgers University
- Dr. Lisa Chewning, Assistant Professor, Penn State University
- Brandi Boatner, Digital Experience Manager, IBM
Inaugural year! Registration fee WAIVED! Additional details and to RSVP: http://bit.ly/NJSMS15
Refreshments and lunch served.
Sponsored by the MA in Professional Communication Program