About the job
Omnicom Health Group is the largest healthcare marketing and communications network in the world—partnering with clients to achieve meaningful change through better, more innovative communications. With more than 5,000 dedicated healthcare communications specialists from every corner of science, medicine, marketing, and communications, we recognize that it takes the best of talent to deliver the best of health.When you join Omnicom Health Group, you have access to opportunities across the most networked network. What does this mean for you? Your journey may start with one Omnicom Health Group company then pivot to another, followed by a move to another where you take your career in a whole new direction building your skills and experience each step on your journey. We’re eager for you to carve a path that works for you – and we’ll help you make it happen.
Title: Strategy Intern
Location: NY/Open to Remote
The Opportunity: The Strategy internship is an entry level position in the brand strategy department supporting senior-level strategists. The brand strategy group is a small (but growing) department with a lot of different projects and the associate strategist will be expected to quickly immerse him/herself in different Oncology indications and provide strategic support to the brand.
Why it’s a great opportunity: You will be involved with hands-on strategic work.
What you’ll be joining: Yes, we’re oncology experts. And, yet, so much more. We’ve seen the amazing things discovery can do. Will do. It’s our mission to infuse that story with life, passion, and compassion. Nothing does more social good than great science – no wonder we’re wild about it.
- Create primary qualitative and quantitative research reports (based on Focus Groups, IDIs, surveys, etc.) that highlight relevant findings and key insights and provide detailed research notes
- Assist in background research and analysis for strategy documents
- Competitive landscape analyses
- Other POVs
- Support all strategy workshops
- Layout of templates, worksheets, other materials
- Purchase themed items
- Help with workshop set up, clean up, other logistics
- Transcribe notes during workshops
- Manage key documents for strategy department
- Junior or Senior in College or Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, or related field – preferably with brand strategy focus
- Demonstrated knowledge/understanding of brand strategy (from either professional, internship, or school experience)
- Strong writing and proofing skills
- Ability to problem solve and think strategically
- Proactive and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in teams and be collaborative
- Good presentation skills
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.