This is a full-time internship position for a Summer Rotation, expected to start around June 5, 2023 through September 1, 2023 in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.The intern will assist the corporate communications team by supporting various internal and external projects and initiatives aimed at promoting BMW and our products in the U.S. The intern will work across teams, thereby gaining insight into many aspects of the department and developing a holistic understanding of both BMW business in the U.S., the media, and the market itself.Key Responsibilities
- Collaboratively develop communications plans.
- Coordinate proactive and reactive communications with media.
- Help plan, manage and staff media events.
- Write and edit press materials and reports.
- Work with internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Volunteer Time
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree program at an accredited college or university
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (not just in major)
- Have completed at least 30 college credit hours at time of application (year 3 or 4)
- Field of study: Communications, Public Relations
- Prior BMW Group experience (applicable to international students only)
- Must attach a copy of college unofficial transcript
- Ability to work full-time (36.25 hours/week)
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Languages: English(fluent, oral and written)
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.