2023 SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Ogilvy Health is focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We inspire brands and people to impact the world by keeping our audiences’ health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum. Through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities— Advertising, Experience, Public Relations, Health, and Consulting work fluidly across 131 offices in 93 countries to bring forth world-class creative solutions for our clients.
Over the past year alone, the Ogilvy network has been recognized with the following:
- Global Network of the Year (Campaign)
- One of the “Best Places to Work” for LGBTQ+ equality (Human Right’s Council’s Corporate Equality Index)
- Agency Network of the Year (Clio Awards)
- Network of the Year (One Show)
- Global Network of the Year (LIA Awards)
- Garner Magic Quadrant Leader
- Most Awarded Agency (Influencer Marketing Awards)
- …and Ogilvy was the only agency network to secure the top rankings on both WARC’s Creative 100 and Effective 100
About The Role
This is a program for rising senior college students who are passionate about applying their interest in healthcare communications as well as their coursework and learnings.
This program will be a hybrid model, some time will be spent in either our Parsippany, New Jersey office or our New York City office, and some time will be spent working remotely.
It is a paid 10-week program and runs from Monday, June 5, 2023 through Friday, August 11, 2023.
In order to be considered, students must be rising seniors with a planned graduation date during 2024.
Students must be available to work these 10 weeks, Monday through Friday, approximately 9:00am – 5:00pm.
IMPORTANT: ONLY RESUMES WITH COVER LETTERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
We are grateful for the high level of interest in our Summer Intern Program. The cover letter is an opportunity for you to differentiate your application from other candidates. The cover letter should be specific in explaining your interest in applying for the internship and any qualifications you can bring.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FEBRUARY 24, 2023
What You’ll Do
- Meaningful work in a professional office environment
- Work alongside experienced team members on actual projects for clients
- Opportunities to meet/network/be mentored by industry professionals
- Collaborate with other interns on an interesting group project
We anticipate opportunities for summer interns in the following areas:
- Account Management/Client Services
- Public Relations
- Creative – Art, Copy
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning/Research
- Marketing Analytics
What You’ll Need
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, eagerness to work and contribute, flexibility and an open mind
- Detail oriented, well organized with ability to multi-task and operate effectively
- Demonstrated interest in learning about healthcare advertising and working at an ad agency
- All majors will be considered with preference to those with a cumulative GPA above 3.0 and related majors
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in developing presentation skills
- Available to work full time for the duration of the summer internship from June 5 – August 11, 2023
How We’ll Support You
Ogilvy celebrates its people. Fully. Enthusiastically. Unhesitatingly. We’ll empower you with the tools you’ll need to succeed. We’ll give you the autonomy to seek out new paths and better ways of doing things. We’ll support you with colleagues who are experts in their disciplines, drawn from across the Ogilvy network. And we’ll provide opportunities for you to do work of which you’ll be proud, with people you’ll be proud to call your teammates.