Intern – Social Media/ Digital Marketing #22-1677
About the job
The Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern will perform research and analysis, support digital marketing, website, email and social media campaigns, targeting and performance. They will assist with the development and execution of digital marketing and social media campaigns
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Conduct Competitive Analysis; identify gaps and opportunities to promote our brand in social media.
- Recommend new approaches by channel to reach target audiences.
- Provide on-going support of digital and social media projects, including managing and executing content calendar and publication of social media campaign assets.
- Analyze social media campaign performance.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- High School Diploma or GED and enrollment in a 2 or 4-year degree program.
- Enrollment in a 4-year college or university, with a concentration in marketing, PR or related field preferred.
Valley National Bank is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion , sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are a person with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a career opportunity, please call us at (973) 686-5410 for assistance with an alternative method of access. A response to your accommodation request may take up to two business days. Other inquires to this number will not receive a response.
Welcome to Valley
We invite you to be a part of our innovative, diverse and inspired team. How do we do it? By fostering a culture of inclusion, innovation and idea sharing. We believe in collaboration and empowerment to succeed. Our associates are the heart of Valley. Creating an environment where our associates feel that they are a valuable member of our team and empowered to share their ideas is critical to our continued success.
Our rich history is built on people, businesses and communities trusting us to help them reach their financial goals. Integrity and ethical practices are the foundation our company is built on.
We help people and businesses succeed by providing solutions that best meet their needs. It’s not just having great technology that makes us innovative. It’s about having the right people together to develop and share ideas and solutions that will drive our customers to success.
We advocate for our communities. Without the success of the people and businesses we serve, we can’t succeed. That’s why we’re committed to going above and beyond for our communities. Through community service, corporate giving, and customized solutions tailored to the best interest of our communities, we’re focused on creating thrive communities for the long term.
We are proud to offer a wide variety of dynamic roles throughout the Bank, including service excellence in retail banking, strategy, risk management, technology, project management, digital services and wealth management, to name a few. As you may have noticed, we’re not your typical financial institution. And we think that’s a good thing. Explore the opportunities we have available today and become a part of Valley’s future.