Brand: Victoria’s Secret
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Area: Internship
Employment type: Full-time
Job ID: 0387O
More than stores, more than products … Victoria’s Secret & Co. works to empower our associates, give back to our communities and put our customers first.
Victoria’s Secret & Co. is looking for interns to join their various Marketing teams in the summer of 2023. As a Marketing intern, you will support existing initiatives including but not limited to brand strategy, storytelling ideation, content creation, competitor analysis, KPI tracking, and event planning.
Marketing Internships are available in the following areas:
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Support influencer/talent, partnership, and social ideation
- Assist with maintaining community engagement
- Content creation for various social media channels
- Coordinate day-to-day PR requests
- Conduct competitive research
- Assist in campaign hindsight reports, gleaning performance data for key learnings
- Manage product orders and sample requests
- Schedule meetings and maintain department organization
- Other projects to be assigned as needed
Minimum Salary: $22.72
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week during the summer of 2023
- Excellent attention-to-detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Embrace collaborative and inclusive environments
- Demonstrate leadership skills and relationship-building aptitude
- Fluent in MS Office programs
- Willingness to be hands-on and diligent in getting the task at hand completed
As required by the City of New York, all new hires must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation for religion or disability. If you are offered employment, your offer will be conditional upon you meeting this requirement by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation for exemption is received and approved by the company.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.