at Taylor (View all jobs)
Taylor is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Public Relations Interns to gain hands-on experience across all aspects of the agency business while providing invaluable assistance to our account teams.
You are open minded, ready to learn, and motivated to start your career in the PR, social, and digital marketing industry. For you, “diversity” isn’t just a buzzword or challenge, but rather an opportunity and school of thought you use to embrace creativity and collaboration in all that you do.
- Full-time (40hrs/week)
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm ET
- Recent graduate, or a senior who can accommodate a full-time schedule
- Internship is from January – May 2023
- Open to remote candidates
Day-to-day responsibilities and learning opportunities will include:
- Research and preparation of reports on client business information, industry trends, media coverage, and competitive set.
- Learning and understanding the agency business model, structure, and offerings
- Research and drafting of press materials such as media lists, fact sheets, pitch notes, and message points
- Conducting basic media outreach
- Writing, coordinating, and distributing press materials, press kits, fact sheets, and mailings
- Participating in program ideation and planning
- Assisting with tactical elements of program activation such as scheduling, status reports, travel coordination, mailings, etc. (May attend events and assist with on-site event coordination, as needed.)
- Community management across all relevant digital platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Daily, weekly, and monthly cross-channel monitoring and reporting, learning basic KPI’s across channels
- Team meeting coordination including scheduling, agendas, materials preparation, note taking, etc.
- May assist with client billing and/or program budget/expense reconciliation, as needed
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
- Recent graduate, or a senior who can accommodate a 9-5pm ET, full-time schedule (40hrs/week)
- Prior internship in PR and/or Digital/Social agencies or related course work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, organization, multitasking, and time-management
- Writes, presents, and communicates in a persuasive manner, across a variety of platforms, including social media
- Team player who enjoys working with and helping others in a collaborative environment
- Curious and open to others’ ideas and view points with a willingness to learn and take constructive feedback
- A good problem solver who seeks to make improvements and learns from mistakes
We are a purpose-led marketing communications agency that has shaped possibilities for the world’s leading brands for four decades. Our heritage in public relations and deep sports & entertainment expertise fuels breakthrough creativity across the entire media ecosystem.