USA Sport Group is at the forefront of providing high-quality sports enrichment programs to over 60,000 children annually. With classes and camps taking place in over 400 towns across NY, NJ & CT including preschool sports, soccer, tennis, basketball, t-ball, and more, we are always on the lookout for great people to join our team.
As a USA Sport Group Intern, you will gain hands-on work experience at an exciting, fast-paced, sports company. USA Sport Group internships can provide you with college course credits (depending on school requirements), or simply provide necessary work experience to prepare you for your future career.
The Marketing & Communications Internship is designed for students who are interested in advertising and promoting youth sports programs. Students will gain knowledge and experience in advertising campaigns, email marketing, social media marketing, SEO, content creation, graphic design, community outreach, grassroots marketing and more. This position is ideal for students currently studying or seeking a career in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, graphic design, or digital/ social media.
You will work under the guidance of our Marketing Coordinator and/or Program Managers to implement both our online and traditional marketing initiatives. You will have the opportunity contribute new ideas for marketing campaigns, in particular drafting and sending email marketing communications and assist with the creation and posting of social media content.
Part of your experience will be to build and develop relationships with local businesses that can help assist in promoting and marketing our programs to their community. At times you may also be required to deliver and distribute company product information to potential customers off-site.
Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Researching new marketing avenues – including information on cost-per-click, demographics, etc
- Designing & creating literature, posters, advertisements, and online promotional materials
- Collecting & analyzing data from marketing campaigns.
- Call and email customers and/or local businesses
- Assist customers with their registration via phone and live chat.
Does this sound like you?
- Knowledge & understanding of different marketing strategies
- High energy and desire to successfully manage various projects
- Experience using graphic design software (desirable, not required)
- Ability to deliver company philosophy and uphold customer service standards
- Clear and friendly phone manner
- Computer literate – especially Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task in a pressurized environment
- Good communication skills both verbally and in written
- An interest or passion for sports
Flexible Internships Available
- 10-12 weeks of work experience
- Minimum of 10 hours per week
- Customizable hours based around your studies
- Internship hours are fully onsite
- Earn course credits
- Spring 1: 9 weeks semester. January through March
- Spring 2: 10 week semester. March through June
- Summer: 8-10 week semester. June through August
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $10.00 per day travel stipend.
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
MANY OTHER INTERNSHIPS AT US SPORTS GROUP CLICK HERE