Golin is a progressive public relations agency that aligns earn-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In. In everything we do. We believe we have the power to inspire real results and we work tirelessly every day to do just that. Because we know that you can’t half ass your way to greatness, we only work with the brightest and the best.
Our paid internship is designed to give you the authentic experience of working in an agency. You’ll be an active team member of our team and work with specialty practices for internal communications, research, reporting, media monitoring and special projects as needed.
You may be asked to dig deep into what people are saying online, use data to quantify and project a trend, assist at events big and small, communicate with the media or sit in on a client brainstorm. And because we really do go all in, we offer lunch-and-learns, training, and projects to help you turn day-to-day professional development into a career launch pad.
What are you waiting for? Check out the requirements below and apply today!
- You must be a recent college graduate.
- You must be available to work a full-time schedule, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Program runs full-time 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- June – December 2020
As well as:
- Show enthusiasm, passion and curiosity
- Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Know how to prioritize and be adaptive to change
- Have the desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Have an insatiable hunger for and understanding of public relations
**To be considered, your application process must be:
- Apply to this posting
- Upload as ONE PDF DOCUMENT – Your resume and responses to the essay questions below.
- Saved the PDF as: Last Name, First Name
Please answer ALL of the following in no more than 200 words per question:
- What’s your favorite brand? Why? What makes it compelling?
- What’s something brave you’d like to see a brand do? Why? Is there a topic or issue you feel a specific brand could/should address?
- Tell us about a time you’ve gone all in. Outside of showing up on time and giving us your best effort, how would you do that at Golin?
**Please note, failure to complete the full application process may result in disqualification.
Nicole Heston, Human Resources and Talent Acquisition
909 Third Avenue, 9th floor
New York, New York 10022
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Golin is an equal opportunity employer.