- RUDER FINN EXECUTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM SUMMER 2020
- Deadline to apply early March.
As one of the leading independent public relations agencies in the world, Ruder Finn thrives off a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship that is singular in today’s communication world. We value excellence before seniority, hunger for knowledge and achievement, and value the independence to pursue what’s next. Dual-headquartered in the U.S. and China and with 12 key international offices, Ruder Finn is able to provide global perspectives, insights, and resources combined with the knowledge, creativity, and exceptional client service of a local agency.
Our 12-week Executive Training Program provides a unique opportunity for recent college graduates to work in a fast-paced environment and learn from PR’s best and brightest practitioners. Executive Trainees (ET’s) are selected on talent, creativity, and passion, and are not required to have prior experience in the field. Executive Trainees are expected to attend and participate in weekly training sessions led by internal and external experts in the field.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in brainstorms and client calls/onsite meetings
- Performa media monitoring
- Conduct research and provide background/analysis
- Draft pitch emails/letters and communication to clients/media
- Create social content
- Program will begin on Monday, June 8th, 2020 and end on Friday, August 28th, 2020
- Compensation is $16.00/hr
- ET’s must be available to work full-time, 40 hours/week, with eligibility for overtime
- ET’s will be considered for Assistant Account Executive openings upon completion of the Executive Training Program
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter. APPLY HERE
If you have any questions, please reach out to us: ETProgram@RuderFinn.com.
Ruder Finn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ruder Finn will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Ruder Finn believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.