Rockland Boulders Internships
The Rockland Boulders are now accepting applications for the Spring & Summer 2020 Semesters!*
To apply, please email your resume** and the position you are applying for to email@example.com with “Semester Internship- Postion” as the subject line. If applying with multiple departments, please specify which department you are applying for.
(For example, an inquiry for a Sales internship for the Spring of 2019 should have the subject line “Spring 2019 Internship- Sales”)
*MUST be attending an accredited college or university
**College Credit preferred
INTERNSHIPS IN THESE AREAS:
- TICKET OPS
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
SPRING & SUMMER 2020 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
PUBLIC RELATIONS/SOCIAL MEDIA
Hours: 15-20 hours per week; availability on nights/weekends preferred
- Assist in website maintenance pertaining to team events and news stories
- Write press releases including game recaps and feature stories
- Update social media accounts and develop new social media strategies
- Attend and publicize team and community events
- Working toward degree in public relations, communications, journalism, sports marketing, or a related field.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premeire, Adobe Audition, Final Cut Pro, SoundCloud
- Be creative and open-minded in the approach to public relations campaigns
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have good organization and research skills
- Experience in writing feature stories and/or game recaps preffered
- Be comfortable working on deadline and have the ability to change priorities instantly
If interested public relations intern, please send a resume and three work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.