Our internships are designed to give students the opportunity to participate in a variety of PR projects and will provide you with real hands on experience in the world of Public Relations. The work you will be responsible for as an intern is vital to Coyne’s growth and success. As an intern, some of your everyday duties will include: compiling “today’s news,” putting together clip logs, media lists, and mailers, participate in brainstorms, have the opportunity to learn about and potentially pitch stories to the media, and write media alerts and press releases. Our primary goal is to provide a meaningful and fulfilling experience for students who are planning a future in public relations.
Please see below for requirements for our internship program. Applicant must:
- Be a current senior.
- Have declared a major in Communications or Public Relations (must provide documentation, i.e. transcript from school).
- Hours are flexible and we work with your class schedule. The average work week is 15-22 hours.
So, now that you have some background on the program, here are the specific details:
- Upon hire, you are assigned to a specific team, though you may work on different projects or events if other teams have a need.
- Not only is our internship program paid, we will also work with your University or college for you to receive credit for your internship experience.
- Internships are available in our Parsippany, NJ office or our Manhattan, NY office.
- It’s easy to apply- just submit your resume and a copy of your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attention Tina Calo, Director of Human Resources, Coyne PR
Coyne PR is one of the Top 20 Independent PR Firms in the United States. Or as we like to say, we’re a firmly independent firm. It allows us to be free thinkers. Free to take chances and think about our clients’ challenges in unexpected ways.
We’re proud of our client roster, which includes many of the most respected companies in the world such as Hard Rock International, Shell Oil, Chrysler, Pfizer, VTech and IMAX to name-drop a few.