Act as a PR champion and communicator, both internally & externally, for AE and Aerie by supporting the PR department with all needs, events, projects and initiatives.
- Maintain and organize the showroom, office and all samples
- Assist with sample trafficking
- Assist with tracking and monitor all press clippings in all media outlets
- Provide support for seasonal lookbooks and online press room
- Help plan and execute seasonal press presentations
- Assist in seasonal product mailings
- Assist with creating and maintaining fashion, media and celebrity lists
- Support PR department on all needs, events, projects and initiatives
- Remain current with fashion trends, pop culturally relevant events, entertainment industry, and all media platforms
- A college junior working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Social or Digital Media, English, Public Relations, Communication, or related field with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Experience in fashion internships is preferred
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, presentation, & problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and proactive, with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Strong interest in fashion and social media
- Ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box
American Eagle Outfitters is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply with cover email and resume to: Syma Raza, Manager Public Relations, American Eagle RazaS@ae.com.