Requisition ID: 99620
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
The Luxottica Summer Internship Program is a 10 week immersion into Luxottica and its brands. It’s a project based internship where you will have the opportunity to learn, collaborate, and contribute to business success by working on priority projects. At Luxottica, we love what we do! We are looking for students who share our passion to help the world see, and can turn their passion into dedication and focus to deliver great results.
By interning at our Retail Headquarters in New York City, you’ll work on projects that help us stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
We are looking for innovative and passionate students to join us in the following areas: Analytics, Customer Relationship Management, eCommerce, Human Resources, Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Real Estate, and other related functions.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Utilizes skills to work on a priority project(s).
- Asks questions, contributes to group meetings, and offers new ideas, insights, and fresh thinking.
- Provides support to team members in various day-to-day activities.
- Participates in program events.
- Presents learning and contributions to the business through a final presentation at the end of the summer.
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Currently enrolled at in an undergraduate program in the United States
- Available the full 10 week program, 40 hours per week
- Previous internship or work experience in similar functions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Rising undergraduate junior or senior
- Study abroad or international exposure
- Demonstrate leadership ability and relationship building skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
and WPUNJ students to:
Group Corporate and Internal Communications VP
For North America
420 5TH AVE 18TH FLOOR, NEW YORK