at Taylor Global (View all jobs)
Taylor is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Interns. You’ll be a go-to person, providing invaluable assistance to our account teams, and getting hands-on experience across all aspects of the PR agency business.
You are open minded, ready to learn, and motivated to start your career in the PR, social, and digital marketing industry. For you, “diversity” isn’t just a buzzword or challenge, but rather an opportunity and school of thought you use to embrace creativity and collaboration in all that you do.
Table stakes are that you excel at our core competencies: Accountability, Communication & Relationship Management, Business Acumen, and Professional Development. And you demonstrate and model our values of Integrity, Respect, Passion, Excellence, Empowerment, Teamwork / Collaboration, and Innovation.
This is a paid internship. Our interns work approximately 35 hours per week for 12-14 weeks.
Key responsibilities and learning opportunities will include:
- Research and draft press materials including the development of media lists, fact sheets, pitch notes and message points.
- Conduct media outreach.
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions.
- Execute tactical elements of client programs and PR plans from start to finish.
- Assist with event publicity.
- Work on daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and measurement.
- Research industry trends, news, and brand coverage.
- Attend media events such as new product launches, media days, and in-studio client appearances.
Minimum qualifications and criteria:
- College senior or recent graduate.
- Prior internship in PR and or Digital/ Social agencies strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of the relationship between traditional PR and current online/digital technologies and social media.
- Great attention to detail, organization, multitasking, and time-management.
- Creative thinker who pays attention to industry and cultural trends.
- Demonstrated strong writing skills across a variety of platforms, including social media.
- Team player who enjoys working with and helping others in a collaborative environment.
We are a team of brand counselors and public relations partners to a select portfolio of the world’s leading consumer brands. Named “Consumer Agency of the Decade” by The Holmes Group, we partner with the most influential corporate marketers, utilizing lifestyle, sports and entertainment platforms to drive consumer engagement. Founded in 1984, Taylor is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Charlotte and Atlanta. Our current portfolio of client partners includes Activision, Allstate, AMB Group, Capital One, Circle K, Comcast, Diageo, DraftKings, Fox Sports, Mercedes Benz, P&G, and Panini America. Discover how “We’re Built Differently” at www.taylorstrategy.com.