Account Coordinator, Beauty/Consumer
at Lippe Taylor New York
This is an entry-level hands-on position for those who take a proactive approach to responsibilities listed below as well as new opportunities that present themselves.
• Daily tracking, monitoring and maintaining of press clippings in a neat and organized fashion for a beauty/consumer client.
• Manage team calendars, including internal and external meetings, conference calls and events.
• Monitor various sources for news and relevant information, and analyze the data for relevant trend and industry news
• Coordinate press opportunities and handle all press inquiries
• Maintain client status reports daily as well as report back on a monthly basis
• Create and maintain ongoing pitch calendars
• Set priorities and organize tasks to meet internal and external deadlines, and assume a leadership role for assigned work
• Establish professional relationships with clients as well as online, trade and regional media outlets
• Assist in event concept development, production and execution; must be resourceful and nimble in the moment
• Bachelors’ Degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field
• Prior internship experience in public relations, communications or marketing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Adobe programs, including Photoshop and Illustrator
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
• Must have the ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Enthusiastic, positive and flexible attitude
• Must enjoy working with people in a team environment
Gabrielle Clare, Director, Talent and Human Resources, Lippe Taylor