Food Network is looking for a food-obsessed intern to support the social media team during the spring semester. The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail, a speedy work ethic and extremely strong writing skills. Through various assignments and projects, the intern will gain experience and insight into how a brand with 29 million Facebook followers and 7.1 million Instagram followers is managed.
– Scheduling and drafting social media content for Food Network brand pages
– Assisting day-to-day operations for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter
– Monitoring social media conversations on managed platforms
– Researching and staying up to date on food, social and pop culture trends
– Sourcing user-generated videos for Instagram video regrams, with a keen eye on quality and shareability
– Pitching articles and writing smart, fun copy for Food Network’s Snapchat Discover
– Assisting with occasional editorial and content management needs on Snapchat Discover
– Candidates must be in school as a junior, senior or graduate student.
– Candidates will need to attend in-person in our New York City offices.
– Application deadline in November 16.
Allison Milam, Senior Content Manager, Food Network
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org