Revolution Digital is a full-service digital marketing agency headquartered in Morristown, NJ.
With a roster full of household-name national clients, Revolution Digital has developed primary verticals of expertise including, but not limited to, Consumer Healthcare, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Business-To-Business.
Our process is the result of an efficient and seamless collaboration between a complete range of digital marketing disciplines that showcase the strength and knowledge our employees have at their disposal. Whether we’re leveraging strategy, creative development, social media, technology, video production, or anything else that is needed, Revolution Digital will always create strategic, innovative solutions no matter what the ask. And our in-house studio allows us to produce content along timelines that larger agencies can only envy.
We characterize ourselves as “big agency talent with a boutique agency spirit”. We are a talented group of professionals who have worked at the most prestigious agencies in the world but have found a place where we can do the same level of work and enjoy work/life balance. If you have the talent, the entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to roll-up your sleeves and get the work done – we want to hear from you!
Revolution Digital is looking for an Account Coordinator to support the client service team working on a household name food brand. This person will work directly under an Account Supervisor to ensure that all client deliverables and social media content is strategically sound and delivered with excellence.
· Support the Community Management team by providing brand direction and insights ensuring that all content supports the brand voice and vision.
· Being knowledgeable/learning about our brand
· Oversee social media content development
· Generate conference reports for both internal and client meetings
· Support Account Supervisor on large projects including digital campaigns, video production, creative ideation, etc.
· Assistance in website projects
· Gather social media statistics and creating template reports
· Manage live promotions/giveaways
· Research emerging technologies and digital marketing trends
· Manage project timelines and update status reports
· Identify and proactively address the needs of the client and internal teams
· Assist with project management and quality assurance
· Measurement and analytics reporting – web and social media
· 1-3 years of Agency experience in account management/marketing in the digital space (internship experience will be considered)
· Experience in social media and specifically communities (like Facebook, Instagram) is essential
· Strong project management skills and detail-oriented, including the ability to manage timelines and expectations
· Proactive and a self-starter
· Positive and collaborative mindset – team mentality is a must!
· Always on the pulse of what’s happening in digital/social
· Innate curiosity, aptitude, and confidence
· Excellent communication and listening skills
Savreet Taneja, Human Resources Manager
20 Headquarters Plaza
Morristown, NJ 07960