Public Relations Intern – Part time, Summer
Southard Freeman Communications is seeking an aggressive, highly motivated and organized intern to assist our team of communications professionals. The intern will be based in our New Jersey office located in Fairfield.
We’re looking for a hard-working, outgoing and energetic individual to contribute to our team, work in an exciting and fast-paced environment, and who will use their skills and creative juices to grow professionally in a dynamic small agency work environment. You will have limitless opportunities to shine.
- Strong writing and logistics skills
- Social media integration and engagement (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Ability to multi-task
- Create media lists using manual research and online tools like Cision
- Ability to conduct comprehensive research
- Tracking and clipping of media placements
- Assist in drafting press releases, pitches, client emails
- Participating in media events attended or hosted by the agency
- Drafting and executing social media for client accounts – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest
Southard Freeman Communications is a full-service marketing and public relations agency based in New York City and New Jersey with satellite offices in Chicago. With a wide variety of clients ranging from startups to multinational corporations in the toy & game, food & beverage, lifestyle, pets, fashion accessories, and tech industries, Southard Freeman offers experience in a number of fields. The agency focuses on providing superior client service, a high level of strategic counsel and aggressive, proactive results.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to Ellie Bagli at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Summer Internship.”
Southard Freeman Communications does not offer paid internships, but we will cover weekly travel expenses and can offer school credit.