Golin is an integrated agency with PR, digital and content at its core. With 50 offices around the world and 60 years of experience, Golin’s purpose is to create change through relevant, brave work worthy of awe and action. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In. In everything we do. We believe we have the power to inspire real results and we work tirelessly every day to do just that. Because we know that you can’t half ass your way to greatness, we only work with the brightest and the best.
And, we’re committed to Go All In for our people. Which is why we don’t just look for the dreamers, but we find the people who can make their dreams a reality. People at Golin are Courageously Happy, and they are empowered to pursue the adventures that they always wished they could do, but haven’t be able to. It may be cliché to say, but we actually do live by the mantra of ‘work hard, play hard,’ with our Life Time vacation plan (take the time off when you need it), enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly Life Time stipend for the gym or hobbies.
Golin is currently looking for an uber-connected, trend-obsessed, nimble storyteller to help share our clients’ stories at the speed of culture. This position works across a number of practices including consumer, corporate and technology, with a team of experts focused on identifying and engaging with accelerators online and offline to drive relevance for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Create engaging online campaigns and experiences that generate conversation among social influencers, media and customers to support client objectives
- Stay abreast of online conversations and identify opportunities to interject client stories into daily dialogue
- Advise clients on influencer engagements (both paid and organic), including counsel on ethics and transparency
- Build and execute programs across social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create social media content for client programs
- Quickly spot social media opportunities, glean insights and brainstorm action plans
- Support development of proposal documents and presentations of business development
- Oversee and contribute to results reporting to your digital activations
- Attend tradeshows and client events, executing social media programs on site
- Mentor junior colleagues
What You Have and Who You Are:
- Media savvy, informed, live online, trend watcher, news junkie
- Ability to craft multi-channel stories spanning owned, earned and paid media
- Reliant on data and technology to understand media trends, social behaviors and conversation dynamics
- Familiar with major and emerging social networks and how they are used — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, Messenger and others
- Work well under pressure, remaining calm and professional
- You embody our motto to “Go All In” and commit to bravery over mediocrity
- Energetic, with a deep knowledge of social and digital landscape
- Social content strategy and optimization experience
- Experience using social media management tools (e.g. Sysomos, Sprinklr, Spredfast, etc.)
- Maintain an intermediate understanding of all digital competencies, including basic analytics, content creation, community management, influencer engagement and understanding of how paid/owned/earned work together
- Must be familiar with influencer relationship management and word-of-mouth ethics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work on multiple projects — with multiple teams — at one time
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.