Part Time Marketing Intern
Our growing, family-owned company would like to bring on a Part Time Marketing Intern for the spring semester . The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in a variety of tasks.
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in marketing. In this role, you will be offered a flexible schedule to fit around your class schedule and will provide extensive training, guidance and support that cannot be taught in a classroom. This is a great opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
Responsibilities/Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
During your internship, you will be working closely with our Marketing Manager to execute creative and strategic marketing programs. You can expect your day-to-day responsibilities to include:
- Assist with content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Work with our writers to create content, optimize, publish and manage blogs and eBooks
- Aid in the planning and coordination of different customer relations events
- Help with the graphic design and copywriting of ads, brochures, emails, invitations, etc.
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Assist with sourcing marketing materials; including but not limited to promotional products and collateral
- Create and disseminate email marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in daily administrative and data entry-related tasks, and maintain organized files for marketing team
Please note that although every effort has been made to craft a thorough job description, this is a fluid document which will be updated, modified, and added-to, as necessary.
The Leading Landscape Supplier in NJ
Braen Supply is one of the leading suppliers of decorative gravel, masonry and drainage supplies. They’ve supplied thousands of homeowners and contractors with crushed stone, pea gravel, Mexican beach pebbles, mulch, topsoil, bluestone, veneers, pavers and fire pits. With more than a decade of experience in the industry, Braen Supply can assist you with all of your landscape, masonry and outdoor needs.
With a full assortment of decorative gravels, masonry supplies and drainage solutions you can pick up your materials or have them bulk delivered across NJ, NYC, NY, PA & CT.
|INTERNSHIP Location||400 Central Ave
Haledon, NJ 07508
- Currently enrolled in a public relations or marketing related BS, BA or Masters degree program
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a part-time position; less than 25 hours per week
- Schedule is flexible based on your class schedule
- This is a paid internship position,
APPLY TO: Jessica Panicucci
Marketing Manager at Braen Stone & Braen Supply
Braen Stone Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
We are a drug-free workplace and we conduct pre-employment drug screening, physicals and background checks on all job candidates.