5W Public Relations (5W) is a full-service PR Agency that partners with brands-both established and emerging, corporations, global interests, national corporations and consumer companies, brands, start-up technology companies, high-profile individuals, regional businesses, and others to help them define and achieve their strategic PR goals.
NOW seeking an account coordinator who will act as day-to-day support person on various Corporate-Tech accounts.
- Assist the group and all supervising account members in the development and maintenance of media lists.
- Strong phone and pitching work. Respond in a timely and professional manner to client requests or needs.
- Prepare and implement PR program components for clients, including media contacts, special event coordination, writing and/or distribution of press releases, program writing and research.
- Assist in coordination of all necessary materials for client presentations.
- Maintain and update account files; Stock and Scan all Clip books.
- Help to conduct agency brainstorming sessions to develop strategic/creative thinking for clients.
- Be able to communicate effectively in all written and verbal reports.
- Misc. research, duties and projects as required.
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
B.S/B.A in Public Relations, Marketing, Business Communications or related field
At least 1 year of PR agency experience and/or 2+ internships
Excellent writing skills
Creative and energetic personality
Insider lead! Professor Lorra Brown PR stars/recent graduates mention my name apply directly to Nick Koulermos, Director, 5W email@example.com
Also seeking PAID SPRING interns for the team!
Entrepreneurial and highly motivated grads and PR seniors apply NOW!
Additional career opportunities and application details: 5W Careers and application link here
5W Public Relations LLC
230 Park Avenue, 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10169