Southard Freeman Communications is HIRING! Immediate need for a full-time intern/assistant account coordinator in their NJ office.
We pride ourselves on long-standing relationships with our clients (and the media) and
our ability to manage a wide-range of integrated communications, including:
Crisis Communications and Management
Digital and Online Strategy
Influencer Marketing and Engagement
Media Relations and Media Training
Product Launches and Special Events
Social Media and Content Creation
Strategic Business Counsel
Trade Show Support
Southard Freeman Communications has an immediate opening for an intern Assistant Account Coordinator (AAC) to work out of our New Jersey office.
We are looking for an entry level PR person for consumer product PR and social media. Ideal candidate has had PR internship(s). The AAC will work on multiple accounts and should be able to work independently and meet deadlines on a regular basis.
This fast-paced team strives for exemplary results and works together to achieve clients’ happiness. The team has a “work hard, play hard” mentality and nurtures and teaches along the way.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle a number of accounts and projects
- Team player and organizational skills key
- Social media experience including content creation, engagement and monitoring
- Not afraid to call the media
- Media list development
- Writing fact sheets and pitches, monthly reports, agendas and recaps
- Pitching materials and media across digital, print and broadcast outlets
- Trade show relations
- Facilitation of product requests
- Working with our production department on mailings
- Coordination of You Tube and blogger influencer campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree (upcoming December graduates accepted)
- PR internship experience a plus
Paid full-time $13 an hour with promotion to $30K annual salary after earning positive 3-month review.
**Please note our new email addresses for Southard Freeman Communications.
Ellie Bagli | Senior Vice President
Southard Freeman Communications
NY Office: 111 John Street NJ Office: 27 Horseneck Road
Suite 630 Suite 104
New York, NY 10038 Fairfield, NJ 07004