The Nectarines are a team of dedicated PR pros who are passionate about technology. We are headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York and Seattle. Focused on serving B2B and enterprise technology firms, Nectar is growing to meet the needs of a world where every company is a technology company.
To see more opportunities visit Nectar PR jobs
We are seeking an enthusiastic Account Coordinator (AC) to join our growing team in San Francisco, Seattle or New York. As an AC, you’ll play a critical role on the Nectar team. Successful candidates have a desire to grow their career in PR, eager to learn, and have a passion for writing.
We operate in a casual office environment, but are very serious about producing high quality work with unparalleled results. As part of a small team where our individual job titles mean little and quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
- Account Programs – Create client coverage reports; assist with speaking, awards and editorial calendar programs
- Client Counsel & Communication – Attend client meetings; own account notes and status updates
- Media Relations – Research, develop and maintain media and analyst lists; track media coverage
- At least one PR internship experience, preferably within an agency
- Strong verbal, research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Proven time and project management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, collaborative, team player
- Passion for technology
- A sense of humor
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Flexible vacation policy
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Catered Monday lunches and unlimited snacks
Please send your resume and cover letter. We’ll let you know if we think you might be a good fit and look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to do the best work of your career with the best team in the land, we want to hear from you. Drop us a note with your resume and a why you want to join our team and we will get back to you. Find our current openings on the muse and LinkedIn.