CooperKatz & Company is looking for high-energy individuals for a Spring 2018 paid internship.
Are you ready to spend spring semester with a dynamic, creative team that thoroughly enjoys working together to create award-winning programs for clients in a variety of industries? If so, independent New York public relations agency, CooperKatz & Company, would love to meet you!
We are looking for hard-working, passionate individuals to join us for a paid internship, starting in January 2018.
An internship at CooperKatz affords you:
- The chance to join client teams and do meaningful work
- An opportunity to offer your thoughts, opinions and ideas – in fact, we prefer that you do!
- Time spent learning and working closely with tools of the PR trade
- Access to agency brainstorms on behalf of current and potential clients
- The opportunity to help us conduct research on behalf of current and potential clients, to help inform future plans and campaigns
- Collaboration with a group of tightly-knit colleagues excited to have you on board – for their benefit and your own!
We value each and every member of our team and give everyone a seat at the table and a chance to make an impact. We are always on the lookout for “renaissance people” who have an intellectual curiosity and an interest in the varied industries in which we work – which include healthcare, real estate, business-to-business, financial services, nonprofit and more.
We invite you to consider joining us to learn about CooperKatz – and PR in general!
Timing: Approximately 15-20 hours per week is preferred. We are flexible and will work to coordinate hours with school schedules.
To Apply: Email qualifications via cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please make your subject line “Spring 2018 Internship, Your First Name Your Last Name, Expected Graduation Month and Year.”
To learn more about CooperKatz, visit our website and follow us on social: