Revolution Digital is a full-service digital marketing agency headquartered in Morristown, NJ with a satellite office in midtown Manhattan.
With a roster full of household-name national clients, Revolution Digital has developed primary verticals of expertise including, but not limited to, Consumer Healthcare, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Business-To-Business.
Our process is the result of an efficient and seamless collaboration between a complete range of digital marketing disciplines that showcase the strength and knowledge our 50+ employees have at their disposal. Whether we’re leveraging strategy, creative development, social media, technology, video production, or anything else that is needed, Revolution Digital will always create strategic, innovative solutions no matter what the ask. And our in-house studio allows us to produce content along timelines that larger agencies can only envy.
We characterize ourselves as “big agency talent with a boutique agency spirit”. We are a talented group of professionals who have worked at the most prestigious agencies in the world, but have found a place where we can do the same level of work and enjoy work/life balance. If you have the talent, the entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to roll-up your sleeves and get the work done – we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Digital Account Executive to help develop digital marketing campaigns that align with our client’s overall consumer marketing strategy. The candidate will be responsible for leading the day to day execution of branded digital campaigns that include: social media programs, ecrm, digital displays, bloggers, websites, video production, promotions and more.
- Client management – including day to day interface with key clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of client business goals and objectives
- Evaluation of data, analytics, and platform options in marketplace
- Monitor pacing and implement optimizations across multiple campaigns to achieve optimal metrics
- Think creatively and develop innovative tactics to improve efficiencies or drive more traffic to client assets
- Troubleshoot and resolve conflicts with properties and external partners/vendors and communicate with clients and team members as appropriate
- Represent the company’s offerings and values to grow existing client relationships
- Demonstrate knowledge of the overall digital landscape and marketing technologies
- Keeping up with constantly changing social media landscapes and best practices for each channel
- Regularly communicating and collaborating with other client service team members and client contacts
- Managing all stages of creative production, including Client review/approvals
- Ensuring all projects are within budget and on time
- Work with the Project Management team to help create innovative websites and digital programs for customers.
- Perform proof-of-concepts that identifiy capabilities and analytical technologies.
- Drives advanced analytical innovation by removing technical and cultural barriers to innovation process.
- Stays on top of emerging trends within the Digital Ecosystem
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2 to 4 years of digital marketing experience required
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in interactive/web design
- Working knowledge and experience with HTML, CSS and/or WordPress
- Understanding of Content Strategy, Information Architecture and User Experience Design
- A strong working knowledge of Social Media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr) and industry trends
- Understanding of email marketing, website, and promotion best practices
- Excellent storytelling, presentation, and general communications skills
- Experience in managing digital projects to successful completion
Based in Morristown, NJ
- Apply and see other careers opportunities at Revolution Digital: To Apply Click Here