|Job Title:||Global Communications Intern||
Applications Accepted By:
Jenniferd@tristarproductsinc.com (WPUNJ PCOM grad)
Out of the box thinker will provide support to the Global Communications department by initiating, structuring, and executing PR functions and social media programs.
Role and Responsibilities
· Initiate, structure and execute social media programs (contests, organic acquisition ideas, suggestions on new ways to get new users across our different platforms organically). Work with copywriter on social copy for programs and advertising
· Conduct & present competitive brand social reviews for our brands.
· Track and log comments across our sites and retailers and make recommendations
· Support and develop social media content across our different brands.
· Support PR functions- help with development and launch strategies.
· Support Customer Service as it pertains to social media.
· Help with photo shoots and prop set ups.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
College Student or Recent College Graduate
Proficient with Microsoft Office
Familiarity with social networking tools and websites
Understanding of Marketing, Public Relations, and Strategy interdependencies and functions
Familiarity with Hootesuite and Photoshop
Effective oral and written communication
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work independently