Jr. Account Manager
WHO WE ARE: A full-service digital advertising agency located in Northern New Jersey. Our expertise lies in advertising, branding, and all things digital. We firmly believe in building relationships with and producing excellent work for our clients in healthcare, real estate, food and beverage, and consumer goods industries. At Today’s Business, we have chosen four core values – Dedication, Loyalty, Excellence, and Teamwork – to serve as the basis for how we want to conduct ourselves and our business.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for someone with customer service and digital marketing experience to join our Client Services team and continue in the growth of Today’s Business’s success. This individual will assist our Sr. Account Manager in managing and growing existing business as well as ensuring that positive account relationships are maintained. Our ideal candidate has a “can do” attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and energetic environment.
HOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION The Client Services Associate must report to the office during the working hours of Today’s Business: 9:30AM to 5:30PM. This position is not eligible for flexible working hours.
- Assist Senior Account Manager with daily responsibilities
- Facilitate Brand Bible meetings and take detailed notes during meetings
- Interact with all relevant departments when assisting Senior Account Manager with campaigns
- Review and advise on department-specific marketing plans
- Oversee and manage all Account Manager client-related deadlines
- Administer proper new client onboarding through QuickBase
- Collaborate with Website Project Manager to ensure all client web edits are done correctly
- Assist Senior Account Manager with managing his/her clients’ accounts and campaigns
- Temporarily adopt new accounts when any member of the Account Manager team is out of office, as directed
- Serve as the Account Manager for all clients under Today’s Athletes
● 1+ years of Account Management experience ● Knowledge of digital advertising and online optimization strategies ● Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a great attention to detail ● Very strong interpersonal skills and verbal communication with the ability to build relationships ● Amazing problem-solving skills
Stephenie Marshall HR Coordinator
Today’s Business, 39 Route 46 East, Unit 801, Pine Brook, NJ 07058