We have the following Internship opportunity at the NJ AD Club office for summer 2017- spring 2018.
Communications/ Marketing Intern (North Arlington NJ)
This internship position is a great opportunity for a student majoring in communications, marketing or another related field to gain hands-on experience working with the NJ Ad Club Board of Directors, members and association management office.
The Intern is tasked with advancing the communications of the NJ Ad Club via traditional and social media.
This is a paid internship.
Responsibilities are inclusive of but not limited to:
- Reporting to the NJ Ad Club President and Communications Chair
- Expanding and maintaining media contacts database – traditional and social media
- Sending out announcements and news via ConstantContact, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Updating NJ Ad Club website
- Assisting in event planning and working onsite at events
- Attending Board of Directors monthly meetings
To be considered, a candidate must meet the minimum qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have completed 24 college credits with a 2.9 cumulative GPA or better (for WPU college credits students must have 58 completed credits)
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate school for fall of 2017
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Strong social media skills – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Valid driver’s license and flexibility with regard to travel required
- Excellent communication skills
Resumes must be received no later than June 1, 2017.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com – use subject line “2017 Intern Application”
Additional inquiries can be sent to Pat Hanley, NJ Ad Club, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pat Hanley, Administrator
NJ Advertising Club
199 Prospect Ave
North Arlington NJ 07031