Public Relations Account Executive (Midtown East)
The Berman Group is a full-service communications firm ranked ninth in the New York Observer’s Power 50 List in 2014 and 2015 consecutively and 19th in New York’s Observer’s Power 50 In the Nation List. We specialize in the design and implementation of professional public relations, marketing and business development strategies with a strong focus on real estate, design and development. Since the firm’s incorporation in 2005, The Berman Group has worked with clients representing every facet of real estate development to increase visibility for their organizations and real estate projects. The Berman Group’s insider knowledge of the pulse of the real estate industry, as well as its knowledge of and relationships with Tier 1 media outlets and key real estate publications, has culminated in the firm’s unmatched expertise and reputation as a leader in real estate industry public relations. For more information on the firm, visit bermangrp.com.
The Berman Group is seeking a PR professional to manage accounts and support PR strategy and execution for clients. We’re looking for a client-facing account executive to combine a passion for writing with media relations directed towards real estate industry trade media and business media.
- Write and edit press releases and pitch them to industry reporters and trade press contacts
- Write and edit articles and biographies for industry newsletters
- Coordinate with clients and the design department on newsletters, ads, invitations, and other projects
- Creatively imagine and develop ideas to pitch to clients and media
- Generate PR progress and clippings reports for clients and senior management
- Create and manage clients’ social media schedules, posts and engagement
- Maintain a specific PR Calendar for clients and provide updates to clients and superiors
- Maintain a database of editors and publications
- Highly organized
- Self-starter and motivated team player
- Exceptional writing skills
- 2-3 years of experience in public relations
- Extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and problem solve
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Competence with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Social Media
- Experience in the real estate and design fields a plus
Please send resume & writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Salary commensurate with experience.
WPUNJ Alumni Lead from: