Digital Marketing Coordinator – Tommy Hilfiger
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be part of the Digital Marketing team. The person will support the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing with all their day-to-day needs.
- Help assist with the day-to-day management of all digital marketing and digital PR needs
- Assist in the creation of the digital marketing strategy and keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends
- Assist and oversee the creative development for digital marketing collateral, web assets, as well as assets created during photo shoots
- Responsible for requesting, compiling, and helping to analyze competitive data in collaboration with digital agencies
- Assist with blogger outreach and help maintain relationships through support with mailings, giftings, and 360 marketing initiatives
- Assist with social media strategy from an organic and paid perspective for evergreen content, campaigns, events and company-wide initiatives
- Update and develop online contact lists including online outlets and bloggers
- Maintain the digital and social media calendars for scheduling and distribution of all content related to digital PR and digital marketing
- Proactively monitor and track online and social media posts from influencers and bloggers
- Must have knowledge of all mainstream and emerging social media platforms as well as social media monitoring and listening tools such as Sprinklr, Curalate, Simply Measured, Listen First, Facebook Manager and Brandwatch
- Provide administrative support on budgets, vendors, and invoicing related to digital marketing and digital PR initiatives
- Maintain and moderate various social media aggregators on the ecommerce website
- Assist with monthly affiliate reports and project recaps
- Responsible for tracking invoices related to digital marketing and digital PR
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2+ years of related experience
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs, dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to see effects of decision prior to implementing
- Must be able to think strategically and see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically
- Proactive approach – ability to anticipate future actions that may be required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets. Must be able to work both as a team member and independently. Must be flexible to adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong project management/time management skills
- PC Skills, including MS Office, and MS Outlook
- MAC experience, a plus
- Experience with image editing and photography (Adobe Suite)
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
601 West 26th Street, floor 17
New York, NY10001
Craig Szalai, Manager, Talent Acquisition at Tommy Hilfiger
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future. at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVH_Careers/jobs
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International, Ltd.