Assists both the Executive Producer and the Director of Corporate Partnerships to negotiate media trades for the event as well as execute and fulfill various sponsor/exhibitor programs. Relied on to interact with the Public Relations firm as it relates to press events and the development/execution of the event’s public relations campaign.
We offer a variety of internship and career exploration opportunities in marketing, operations and event coordination and production. All positions provide interns with a behind-the-scenes, hands-on experience in producing a major entertainment event. Employment gives the student valuable real-world experience and responsibility, while allowing him/her to tap in to our extensive sports and event marketing experience, as well as our vast list of contacts.
The QuickChek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning is the largest summertime hot air balloon and music festival in North America and is the premier family entertainment attraction in New Jersey. It has received The New Jersey Governor’s Award for Best Special Event and has been recognized, for the 6th time, as a Top 100 Festival in North America by the American Bus Association. Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2017 the festival features twice daily mass ascensions of up to 100 colorful hot air balloons, top-notch concerts, non-stop family entertainment, hundreds of crafters and vendors, great food, fireworks, a balloon glow, and much more. The 2017 QuickChek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning returns to Solberg Airport in Readington, NJ on July 28-30, 2017. www.balloonfestival.com
Rock, Ribs, and Ridges is the Northeast’s best celebration of food, music and fun, as nine great rock n’ roll bands and five nationally-known barbeque joints highlight this awesome weekend. The eighth annual edition of Rock, Ribs and Ridges returns to The Sussex County Fairgrounds on June 24 – 25, 2017. www.rockribsandridges.com
• Internships are considered a full time commitment, with positions running from May 22nd through early August.
• Unless discussed in advance, the student is expected to devote forty (40) hours per week.
• The student is required to commit to the entire week leading up to events, as well as the entire weekend of the events.
• Access to a car is considered essential.
• Students will receive a daily stipend.
• There will be a flat amount paid to each intern for his/her work the weekend of the festival.