Responsibilities will include sponsor visits, sponsor phone calls, event coordination, writing content for promotional use, as well as helping with office tasks.
This is a great opportunity for a student interested in a career in fundraising, marketing, communications, public relations or events. You have the benefit of gaining experience with both an international organization as well as a local hospital. Hours and dates are flexible. Can be for credit or stipend.
Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation is one of the top six pediatric hospital foundations in the nation. It employs a comprehensive development program, including grant writing, corporate partnerships, community relations, special events, volunteer services, and marketing efforts to raise money to support the hospital.
Children’s Specialized Hospital is the nation’s largest and best pediatric rehabilitation hospital, treating thousands of children affected by brain injury, spinal cord injury, premature birth, autism, and developmental delays. The hospital was named the #1 Best Place to Work in NJ in 2008.
Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation is located in Mountainside, NJ.
This is not a clinical position.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate well to individuals from diverse backgrounds.
• Must be comfortable talking to people on the phone and in person.
• Travel, local and regional, required.
• Driver’s license required.
• Interest in non-profit field desirable.