Finn Partners is a global group of strategists who deliver striking integrated communications programs for today’s leading brands. Across sectors and media platforms, we proactively build the messaging, visuals and context that turn clients into archetypes in their respective fields. With the right combination of polished veterans and raw, new thinking across branding, advertising, traditional PR, digital and social media, Finn turns ordinary boundaries into thriving new frontiers.
Our CSR and Social Impact team seeks a media relations, detail-oriented superstar to work directly with our clients on corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs. PR professionals with a diverse experience can fit this role with specific interest and experience working in education and/or healthcare. If you truly enjoy media relations and would like to make a difference, this role is ideal.
Skills We are Seeking in Candidates:
- Relationships with media contacts and a proven track record of securing major national and regional media placements on a consistent basis.
- In-depth knowledge of media relations from key trade publications to national outlets.
- Extensive professional experience with a minimum of 5 years of agency/PR experience.
- Broad understanding of public relations.
- Client know-how as “go to” account executive and day to day report.
- Strong spoken, presentation, writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of the ever-changing media landscape and social media savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – with team members, clients and senior management.
- Outstanding media relations skills *Must be able to demonstrate through both national and regional secured placements.
- Ability to supervise and motivate account staff.
- Ability to handle and manage stressful situations.
- Ability to develop and present new business pitches.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong ability to develop and deliver presentations and pitches to clients.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to plan strategically regional, local and global campaigns.
- Ability to write strategic materials for client.
- Basic understanding the financial aspects of the business, as well as time-keeping, project management and billing hours.
- Availability to travel as needed to off-site meetings.