Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of all Corporate and New York metro region digital marketing efforts. This position is based in our New York Headquarters and reports directly to the Executive Vice President, Marketing & Communications.
- Maintain a firm-wide digital marketing calendar inclusive of social media initiatives, corporate promotional campaigns, key firm and industry event communications, and other email and digital campaigns.
- Expand and evolve current social media strategy and lead the development and execution of social media plans to engage and grow our audience; leverage content, and existing and emerging platforms to engage with known and community members and new audiences.
- Create interest and enthusiasm for social media throughout the organization to generate meaningful shareable content, contributions and engagement.
- Ensure website content is updated and site appears according to spec and functions properly across all major web browsers, mobile and tablet devices, and work with vendors to execute SEO strategy and tactics.
- Discover ways to optimize and grow existing digital channels and identify and recommend new ones to promote RKF, increase traffic and brand awareness.
- Plan and execute email campaigns, managing the full process, including securing creative assets, list segmentation, deployment, testing and analysis.
- Partner cross-functionally and collaborate with internal marketing, communications, research, creative and business line teams, as well as external public relations team to impact how offline and online activities can complement and present an integrated experience to clients, prospective clients and industry peers.
- Attend and participate in key company and industry events to create messaging and content to be shared digitally.
- Maintain a keen understanding of trends affecting clients and our industry, and make appropriate recommendations regarding strategies surrounding them.
- Recommend and maintain efficient processes and workflow controls.
- 3-5 years of corporate marketing and/or public relations experience
- Previous similar responsibilities within a B2B, retail or commercial real estate services firm strongly preferred
- Strong communications skills, both verbally and in writing
- High level of creativity, innovation and enthusiasm, as well as experience using creative ideas to connect brand with key audiences such as influencers, fans and clients
- Concrete understanding of how social media fits within the marketing and communications mix as well as knowledge of other marketing disciplines
- Energetic, flexible and approachable work style
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree required
The leading independent real estate firm in North America specializing in retail leasing, investment sales and consulting services, RKF serves a broad spectrum of domestic and global clients in services ranging from national tenant and owner representation to advisory, consulting and dispositions. With approximately $30 billion in aggregate real estate transactions to its credit, RKF has been responsible for identifying scores of real estate opportunities throughout the United States for leading American and international, retailers, developers and institutional clients. RKF is headquartered in New York with offices in Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, northern New Jersey, San Francisco and Toronto.