Social Media Editor, Corporate Communications
at Time Inc.
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multi-media landscape. Our influential brands include People, Time, Fortune, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple and Southern Living, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc. has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform, The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio, and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated franchises and events, such as the Time 100, Fortune Most Powerful Women, People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year, the Essence Festival and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
We’re looking for a highly creative and strategic team player to promote and elevate the Time Inc. brand across all social media channels and increase engagement. In addition to having strong experience and a passion for social media, exemplary writing skills are a must.
- Lead and execute a multiplatform social strategy for Time Inc.’s existing corporate social accounts and explore new platforms
- Create content for platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Identify emerging trends, networks, and ideas in social
- Collaborate with Corporate and Brand teams to promote content across social channels and further our audience engagement strategy
- Assist with writing needs for the Corporate Communications and Human Resources teams
- Social Media expertise: experience in developing and implementing social media strategy and understanding of how to tailor content to specific channels.
- You have strong opinions on best practices for major and emerging platforms.
- You deftly use audience development tools to ensure content reaches new and existing audiences in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment focused on quality.
- Excellent writing skills
- Smart editorial judgment
- Works well within an organization that is experiencing transformation; flexibility is a must.
- Calm and steady disposition.
- You can manage and complete various assignments in a timely and calm manner
- Enthusiasm and will to win!
- Collaborative: You have a flexible, open approach to work. You enjoy and thrive working with numerous individuals across the company as well as external partners.
- Can-do Attitude / Confidence: You take charge and enjoy being creative. You approach your career like a journey, taking on big challenges with zero ego – and crushing it.
- Proven: Yes, you love to roll up your sleeves and work in a new, changing environment. That said, you’re not unfamiliar with working in or with large, complex organizations, leading projects to completion with your strong skill set and sound judgment skills. You have the know-how and can do attitude to complete the tasks at hand while being very thorough and meticulous during the process.
- Communicative: Peers, bosses and colleagues flock to you for your know-how and clarity. Your crystal clear approach to communication is immediately recognized.
Application Details HERE: Social Media Editor Application