Account Executive- Employee Engagement & Change Management
Weber Shandwick’s Employee Engagement and Change Management Consultancy sits inside our award-winning PR agency, drawing on our full resources to execute strategic recommendations.
Our global Employee Engagement & Change Management team is one of the fastest growing practices at the agency. We attribute our success to what makes us different:
- We’re a core team of specialists in engagement and change who are thought leaders on the needs of tomorrow’s workforce
- We have an extended team including deep subject matter experts across industry verticals
- We’ve developed proprietary engagement and change models which help our clients move towards business solutions with focus and speed
- We have the ability to execute programs with creative impact to hardwire change, leaving our clients with lasting value
We work with Fortune 500 companies and leading non-profits to help galvanize and engage their most important asset – their people. This includes consulting on large-scale change management initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, leadership transitions, restructurings and rebrandings, and designing a range of leadership alignment, employee engagement and culture transformation programs to support companies in achieving their business objectives. Our work is grounded in research and supported by a global network of creative and digital/social talent.
About the Role
We are looking to add an Account Executive to our New York team. Account Executives support multiple account teams simultaneously, managing the flow of information and the development of key deliverables. Account Executives possess an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, industry, and our core employee engagement and change management offerings.
- Support multiple client teams by developing materials, managing project trackers and demonstrating an understanding of how to apply to change management principles in fast-paced environment
- Participate regularly in client meetings and presentations with senior guidance
- Manage relationships with in-house and third party design teams and vendors to ensure projects meet client deadlines
- Develop, write and create range of communication assets
- Participate in new business opportunities by helping develop pitch materials for RFPs under the guidance of senior team members
- Serve as daily client contact on small-to-mid-sized accounts, demonstrating the ability to identify a problem and propose a resolution that is both thoughtful and effective
- Ability to contribute to financial process by developing monthly activity reports to accompany invoices, submitting purchase orders, etc.
- Commit to learning about employee engagement and change management and stay apprised of industry trends by researching and sharing content with team members
- 1 – 3 years related professional experience; experience or interest in employee engagement and/or change management is a plus
- BA in communications, public relations, English or related field
- Strong oral and written business communication skills
- Ability to professionally interface with clients
- Demonstrates potential to lead engagements
- Shows exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
- Exhibits a strong commitment to agency and personal career success
- Consistently meets (often tight) deadlines
- Emphasizes attention to detail and quality, while working with a sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
The Americas, Human Resources
Mag Goossens T: 1-212-445-8020