Program Coordinator, Medical Education
Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide (ochww.com)—the health behavior change specialists of Ogilvy & Mather (ogilvy.com)—committed to creativity & effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere. Our global headquarters are in Parsippany, NJ, with additional hubs in New York, London, Paris & Singapore. We maintain additional offices in markets critical to our clients’ global aspirations. We provide marketing services including behavioral insights, content strategy & mgmt, digital, interactive & new media services, marketing analytics & research, media planning & buying, medical education, payer marketing & market access, professional advertising & promotion, public affairs & relations, relationship marketing, sales training development, scientific communications, social media & listening, and wellness & consumer advertising & promotion. The organization houses & maintains individual Ogilvy CommonHealth & Ogilvy Healthworld brand identities & is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY, wpp.com).
• Act as liaison between account management, medical, editorial, production, creative services and finance
• Communication with client on day-to-day activities and follow-up on outstanding deliverables
• Submission of materials for RC and MRC review via client portal, as needed
• Assist in development of client project briefs
• Prepare and disseminate weekly client status reports
• Management of internal timelines to ensure timely completion
• Prepare/maintain monthly budget tracking reports
• Participate in client meetings and all internal team meetings
• Manage written communications and routing of all scientific content through internal departments and client reviews
• Review, copy and layout to ensure that client and management comments are incorporated
Knowledge and Skills
• College degree
• Agency experience not required, but 1-2 years preferred (including internships)
• Good organizational skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be detailed oriented and able to manage multiple competing priorities within a predetermined timeline
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working environment.
Insider Scoop for WPU Alumni:
email@example.com (WPUNJ PR grad)
Application details: Apply here and see other jobs too! Many other internships, entry-level and mid-level openings!