Overview and Responsibilities
- Assist department with pitching VH1/Logo programming, tentpoles, etc.
- Provide support to PR team by maintaining/updating press lists, coordinating press mailings, assembling daily clips, booking talent travel/itinerary, processing invoices, FedEx/messenger etc.
- Oversee Department interns
- Attend weekly programming and planning meetings
- Pitch + submit VH1/Logo priorities for all appropriate awards’ and industry lists, previews, listings services, monthly satellite guides, etc. in collaboration with West Coast coordinator
- College degree
- 2-3 years of public relations/event experience (including press releases/newsletters/industry events) – agency or corporate background
- Strong organizational skills to effectively assist in the management of multiple projects from inception to completion
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with social media