Basic Home Infusion (BHI) is a Joint Commission accredited pharmacy that provides specialty home infusion nursing services to patients nationwide. This growing company, established in 1990, is currently license in 45 states. Our founder, Roy Putrino, is a registered pharmacist with over 20 years of experience in the health care field. BHI remains on the cutting edge of clinical advances while maintain exceptional standards of patient care.
The corporate office, located in Wayne NJ, is looking for a Social Media Intern to assist our marketing department.
This position would consist of:
- Maintaining and building our social media accounts
- Performing research to find articles, stories or other content that is relevant to our following
- Daily creative writing
- Demographic research
- Developing ideas for content
- Reaching out to MS organizations
- Forming and maintaining relationships with our guest bloggers
- Completing other miscellaneous projects as assigned
An ideal candidate would have experience with:
- Microsoft Office
- ALL social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.)
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative writing
- Working on a deadline
This internship pays $10 per hour and is part-time at up to 25 hours per week, which will be scheduled to accommodate your coursework.
Please email the following to Sandy, at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Resume and Cover Letter
- 1-2 pages of a writing sample (creative writing is involved with this position)