Social Media Intern
- Monitoring, managing, and updating clients’ social platform pages.
- Assisting in the development of content, campaigns, and promotions for pages.
- Developing monthly/bi-monthly analyses and reports for clients.
- Researching new platforms, existing networks, and competitors
- Completing campaign analyses and brainstorming new and effective ways to improve current social media campaigns
- Reading relevant blogs on a daily basis.
- Maintaining active profiles on a variety of social media platforms by using up-to-date social media engagement techniques
- Attending new client brand bible and conference calls to take strong and detailed notes for community managers
- Assisting community managers in daily maintenance of client’s social media campaigns
Today’s Business is looking for insightful, motivated interns interested in business and marketing-related services. Learn and acclimate yourself with innovative social media marketing strategies that generate the buzz needed to expand our network by working closely with our client companies. The companies we serve range from small businesses to professional athletes looking to build their brand image by establishing and interacting with their respective target market.
Our company provides a casual and friendly work environment at our office in Northern New Jersey and we are willing to work with you to establish flexible working hours that suit your schedule and allow you to complete your university requirements in a timely fashion. This is a great opportunity for college students to build their resumes and establish themselves in one of the most prolific up-and-coming business fields. Now accepting Spring 2017 applicants!