|Job Title||Intern Events & Meetings Shared Services Winter 2017 Montvale|
|Position||Business Process Group|
|Auto req ID||12921BR|
|Cost Center Name||Leadership/Operation|
|Job Description||KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”). KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world.|
|Practice Paragraph||KPMG’s values describe who we are, what we do, and how we do it. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values — it’s a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, where people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. This culture allows you to flourish both as a professional and as an individual — to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. Together, our talented people develop and help manage our brand, control our finances, run our IT Services, and take care of many thousands of tasks involved in making sure our firm runs smoothly.|
|Responsibilities & Qualifications||Responsibilities:
• Support the team in effective delivery of shared services related to meetings, events and tradeshows including registration, housing, collateral
• Assists with other E&M shared services areas including but not limited to: processing speaker requests and CPE
• Provide support to the invitation and registration process utilizing a web based meeting management system
• Verbally and electronically communicate with various individuals and organizations internally and externally.
• Assist with producing, tracking and shipping of meeting collateral
• Work with web-design and meeting production team to organize content for websites and meeting apps
• Other administritative duties such as registration cross checks, data entry, etc.
• Provide on-site registration support, as needed
• Complete assigned tasks efficiently and with accuracy
|Intern Verbiage||The KPMG Internship Program
KPMG’s internship program is designed to provide you with a valuable learning experience.
• Performance Management – At the beginning of your internship you set goals. To help you assess how you measure against your goals, you receive formal feedback from your supervisor at the end of each client engagement, to help you identify strengths and areas for improvement.
|Closing||Application details: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=12921BR
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation package.
Your Career. Inspired.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192).
©2016 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.