We are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive with 3-6 years of consumer public relations and social media experience to continue to help grow our award-wining agency.
- Assist senior management in developing proposals and gathering information for new business opportunities.
- Oversee AC’s and AE’s on various assignments, provide appropriate instruction to junior staff members and facilitate teamwork by delegating and involving junior staff members whenever possible.
- Create budget status reports and review job status reports, seeking counsel from senior management in reviewing financial reports, projecting budgets, and other related financial materials.
- Actively participate and contribute to the development of account plans and ideas and participate in program presentations.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully pitching local/regional/national media.
- Develop media contacts and initiate implementation of media events such as press conferences, briefings and media tours.
- Maintain regular contact with clients, building an understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business and competitive environments.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and affinity for digital tools and platforms.
- Proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs.
- Write and edit press materials and verify information to assure accuracy of media materials and contacts.
- Demonstrate proficiency in a full range of media materials including media releases, fact sheets, photo captions, client correspondence and reports.
- Report program results to agency management and client.
- Coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or a related field.
- Three to five years of experience in public relations or similar position
- Visit: IMG Careers
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How many years of agency and/or corporate public relations experience do you have in the social/digital space?
2. What are your salary expectations? (Please state monetary range or figure ONLY.)