Sustainable Brands is changing the future of commerce worldwide by working with global brand leaders and their stakeholders around the world to change the measures of success for business and help brands succeed in the 21st century by leading the way to a flourishing future. Joining our team in this role offers the opportunity to become a key enabler of success against our mission as well as the chance to gain a front row seat in watching the changing role of business unfold. You’ll meet the people who are making it happen, learn what it’s like to work inside a for-purpose business, and actually contribute in a meaningful way to helping us extend our reach while keeping our organization healthy and growing.
The full-time Community Engagement Coordinator provides general marketing assistance to the marketing team, including execution and analysis of social media programs, media partnerships and other marketing campaigns that ultimately drive awareness, traffic and revenue for the Sustainable Brands brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write and edit all copy for the Company website, brochures, promotional emails, weekly email newsletters and advertising
- With input from the content team, write blog posts promoting Sustainable Brands global events
- Compose text-based emails for one-to-one outreach
- Design story ledes, campaign copy and taglines, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn posts, and snippets for social media and marketing use
- Inside Sales
- Conduct outbound telephone prospecting based on target lists
- Qualify and follow up with sales leads, and convert incomplete registrations and special requests
- Generate various reports for management team on an ongoing basis
- Social Media
- Find content relevant for SB social community.
- Post to SB social networks’ editorial, marketing and community content.
- Track the success of SB social media, and track growth.
- Find & test new and better ways to increase social spread & impact.
- Media & Affiliate Partner Relationship Management for SB Events
- Establish outreach partnership plans tying key audience development goals to specific targeted partners
- Develop and maintain agreements with key media/outreach partners
- Ensure that SLM maintains exceptional relationships with all key partners with help of team and volunteer support
- Maintain database of media & affiliate partners and ensure deliverables are executed accordingly and on time
- Create, manage and analyze partner campaign efficacy (traffic, conversions to sale, offer adoption rates, use of discount codes, etc.)
- Recommend potential media & affiliate partners that fulfill the marketing plan target audience profiles
- Allocate and measure ROI of social media promotional budget
- 2-3 years experience composing editorial copy and/or marketing messaging for social media and web publishing channels in a professional context
- 2-3 years experience in partnership or customer relationship development, including writing detailed email communications and managing related documents
- Previous experience in generating and interpreting analytics and reporting for social media or marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated proficiency in copywriting for business, with the ability to adapt content to corporate styles and voice
You are a proactive, collaborative and engaged team member, able to balance advanced planning with spontaneous opportunities to connect with the Sustainable Brands audience. Your genuine concern for environmental and social sustainability is part of what drives you to excel each day. You’re always looking for creative ways to form relationships with others, from readers of weekly newsletters to industry partners and thought leaders, with an eye for driving action, participation and response. You’re as comfortable writing copy as you are generating tracking codes and running reports for your campaigns, and you bring your negotiation skills and diligent project management hat to the office with you each day. You are a natural problem solver, and can thrive in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
Why you’ll love SB:
Headquartered in San Francisco with managing partners all over the world, our workplace is full of creative, intelligent, progressive sustainability and events professionals, who are driven to build a new economy in which all people (including our employees!) thrive. Our full time employees are expected to work from the San Francisco office. We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience, with full health, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement contributions, flexible work schedule, telecommuting on Fridays, regular team happy hours, and many opportunities for professional development.
What you’ll need to do:
Send your resume and a cover letter that is interesting and personal – and best describes who you are and why you are the one to fill this opportunity with the email subject “Community Engagement Coordinator” – to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please include a URL to your LinkedIn profile and Twitter handle, as well as how you heard about the job.
3 Meacham Pl
San Francisco, CA 94109