Are you a self-proclaimed foodie? Are you passionate about public relations and ready to take the next step into an exciting, fast-paced company? Nuts.com is hiring an entry-level Public Relations Coordinator who is ready to take charge of his or her career and make a huge impact on our business! Working directly with our Public Relations Manager in our Cranford, NJ headquarters, you will be responsible for helping to build our press, blogger, and partnership programs. This position will be integral in our company’s media success. Is this a role you’re nutty about? Keep reading to find out more!
- Identify new media to reach out to, expanding on current lists and new publications. This includes maintaining the company master media list and other pitch lists.
- Create and share frequent pitches for long lead and short lead editors based on the editorial calendar, seasonal opportunities, and new product availability.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers, such as Chefs, Cookbook Authors, Entertaining and Event experts, TV Personalities, Bloggers, etc.
- Monitor key publications for Nuts.com mentions, competitor coverage, and trends as they relate to Nuts.com product categories, maintaining all press trackers.
- Analyze past and current press results for the brand in order to forecast and strategize for upcoming opportunities.
- Identify potential brands and influencers to develop relationships with for growing our partnership opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous public relations internship experience; one to two years of public relations full-time work experience preferred.
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and exceptional project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.