If you are interested in exploring employment opportunities at our growing agency, please review the current open positions below and submit your application/resume with confidence. In addition to these positions below, PR Revolution in seeking PR candidates from entry-level to five years + experience.
Jr. Account Executive
PR Revolution is a boutique public relations agency focusing on established and emerging consumer product brands, fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients accustomed to top-notch service and results.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes beauty and consumer pr, has their pulse on the latest trends and celeb gossip, NEVER misses a deadline, is a strategic and creative thinker and writer, and has 1-3 years experience in an agency role that included client- and press-facing work.
1-3 years agency experience – you’ve been a point of contact for media and had some client contact; brainstormed ideas and sourced leads via media databases; kept up with industry trends and news; conceptualized and written ongoing schedule of pitches and outreach; generated weekly reports for clients/internal documentation; tracked client press placements; pulled and tracked samples; managed junior staff and interns
- Established contacts with fashion/beauty/lifestyle press and ideally celebrity reps
- Strong writing and grammar skills, ability and creativity to translate current trends in fashion, pop and celebrity culture into relevant pitches and timely ideas for our clients
- Events experience – has helped plan and staff brand launch parties, after-parties, in-store events and press previews
- Ability to thrive, multi-task, focus on details and remain strong in a fast-paced, high-pressure, multiple-priority environment
- Great organizational skills, experience and ability managing multiple workflows from beginning to end
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Photoshop, etc.; strong internet research and social media skills
- Comfortable working in a small office environment – strong team player who can also work independently and wear many hats!
If this is you, please submit your resume, salary requirements, writing samples and recent placements here.
We are looking for a designer to develop creative strategies and solutions for our clients. The designer works in conjunction with various members of the team on all design mediums, including but not limited to digital (web, social, mobile, app), broadcast (graphics, storyboards), print (posters, out of home, point of sale).
- Create inspiring, strategic and innovative ideas for the agency and our clients
- Designing expertly integrated brand experiences to span every known medium (and some you create) including broadcast, print, outdoor, experiential, mobile, responsive websites, rich media banners, videos, email and collateral
- Help to bring incredible projects to life by executing brilliantly
- Driven to investigate, innovate and develop trends in creative
- Work with partners to develop design solutions
- Responsible for the quality of execution and quality of the thinking and design
- Responsible for seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off
- Be able to effectively visualize and create concepts into the end product, giving direction on photography style, imagery, typography, iconography and navigation optimized for the web
- Present concepts to clients for approval
- 1+ years working as a designer in an agency environment
- Conversant in all media
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a (sometimes) crazed environment with unmovable timeframes and never-big-enough budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
If this is you, please submit your resume, salary requirements and creative samples here.
If you are interested in our New Jersey Public Relations and Digital Marketing Internship Program, click here.