Corporate Communications Account Manager
The SPI Group, LLC is looking for a full-time Account Manager. In this position, you will work closely with senior agency staff and clients to implement a variety of corporate communications services, including internal communications and editorial services. This position requires management of multiple projects on tight deadlines, as well as good account and project management skills.
- Client Management
- Manage multiple smaller client projects, with some oversight and guidance from senior account staff.
- Participate in client meetings with internal team to understand client goals and objectives and the tasks that need to be implemented.
- Communications Expertise
- Serve as content manager, writer and editor for clients’ intranet and e-newsletters, with little supervision.
- Manage client editorial and planning calendars
- Manage the creation and, where applicable, the distribution of a variety of client editorial and graphic materials, including email newsletters, email blasts, presentations and infographics.
- Project Management
- Perform testing and QA for website projects
- Create project plans
- Manage creation of project reporting tools such as web metrics and project status reports
- Independently publish content on client intranet
- Work collaboratively across the agency team and with other stakeholders
- Delegate work appropriately within an account team
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications-related field
- 3-5 years of related work experience in a corporate communications or communications agency role.
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with designers, web developers and other technical team members to deliver high-quality projects, on-time.
- Familiarity with digital communications, including social media and basic web publishing tools/content management systems
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop collaborative relationships with colleagues across the agency; willingness to work with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to prioritize work appropriately and meet assigned deadlines; good organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail)
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to identify effective solutions.
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
Founded in 1997, The SPI Group specializes in the design, development and deployment, and support of technology solutions for internal and external corporate communications. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to local nonprofits. The agency environment is professional, customer service-driven and team-oriented. Agency team members include corporate communications strategists and writers, graphic designers, project managers and Web developers.
The salary for this position will be based on the successful applicant’s experience. Employee benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), 401(K) retirement plan and paid time off (PTO).
You must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
To be considered for a position with SPI, submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more opportunities visit: http://www.spigroup.com/contact/career-opportunities/