You are eager to learn, motivated to succeed, and are looking for an internship that will put you on a Public Relations career path, Taylor may be the place for you!
Our interns receive one-on-one time with top executives, learn strong media placements skills, attend and participate in events, and get hands-on experience in all key aspects of the public relations business. As part of our commitment to professional development for our current and future staff, we enthusiastically host many interns each year.
*This is a paid 35 hour a week internship that will go through the end of December 2016.
Taylor partners exclusively with category leading consumer brands that utilize lifestyle, sports and entertainment platforms to achieve business building goals. Founded in 1984, Taylor, has more than 100 employees with headquarters in New York and offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Charlotte, and Austin.
We have a detailed, intern curriculum that helps lay the foundation for a successful career in public relations. This curriculum includes:
- Researching and writing press releases
- Conducting media outreach
- Participating in creative brainstorm sessions
- Creating and maintaining media lists
- Assisting with event publicity
- Staffing and attending media events such as satellite media tours, press conferences and in-studio client appearances
Ideal candidates are college seniors or recent graduates working towards their degree or have a degree in public relations, and have a strong interest in both traditional and digital & social media. Communications, journalism and other marketing related majors will also be considered. Prior PR internships a plus.
- Candidates must be able to work 35 hours per week.
- Candidates must be able to provide housing and transportation for themselves for the duration of the Intern program.
- Application details:
Helen Galindo, HR Director, Taylor