Three-credit, non-paid public relations/social media internship for fall 2016
Successful Business Writing helps organizations and their employees achieve better results with their writing through workshops and webinars, one-on-one writing coaching and communication consulting.
The intern will meet with Jack once a week in Parsippany, NJ and will work remotely the rest of the time with flexible hours.
- Help develop PR/marketing plan by identifying target markets and creating strategies and tactics.
- Implement parts of PR and social media marketing program.
- Write copy, including tweets, blogs, newsletter articles and status reports.
- Assist Jack in preparing for corporate writing workshops/webinars, including development of slides and handouts, promotion, client coordination, and logistics.
- Assist Jack during actual workshops (schedule permitting).
- Proactive, self-motivated and responsible individual with some knowledge of using social media for business
- Junior or senior
- Access to a car for weekly meetings
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “internship” in the subject line.