LKPR is a fast-paced, vibrant, marketing communications agency, focused on consumer/lifestyle public relations, social media and digital marketing, as well as branding and graphic design.
Our immersive internship at LKPR offers the unique opportunity to gain significant education and hands-on experience across a wide variety of sectors, including consumer electronics/technology, connected kitchen/home, wellness products, children’s products, media and more. The intern will be given an extensive range of projects to provide a fuller understanding of the agency’s work and marketing communications in general.
- Support the Account Coordinator/Assistant Account Executive
- Help create media lists by researching traditional and non-traditional media outlets, including influencers
- Monitor for client and competitor news
- Conduct research for client projects and new business opportunities
- Assist with event planning
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions
- Share ideas and help draft press pitches
- Assist social media manager with content creation and account management
- Perform general administrative duties
Must be a full-time college student or recent graduate studying public relations, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Microsoft Office Suite- Primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Google Docs and Sheets
- Familiar with Windows OS
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat (a plus)
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills
Intern must be:
- Hard working
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Daily stipend provided for food and transportation
- This internship is eligible for college credit as long as the student provides proper documents in a timely manner
Commitment is 2 to 5 days a week, full-time 8:30 to 5:30 p.m. Rolling application.
- Fall semester (Sept. – Dec.)
- Spring semester (Jan. – April)
- Summer semester (May – Aug.)